No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars only require 5 simple ingredients and can be prepared in about 10 minutes. The perfect easy dessert for chocolate and peanut butter lovers!
For the peanut butter layer:
1 cup (230 grams) unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
1 cup (250 grams) creamy peanut butter
2 cups (240 grams) powdered sugar
2 cups (240 grams) biscuit powder
For the chocolate topping:
(340 gms) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup (65 grams) Maska Smooth peanut butter
To make the peanut butter layer:
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with foil or parchment paper, making sure to leave some overhang for easy removal, and set aside.
- Combine the melted butter and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined. Add the powdered sugar and continue mixing until fully combined. Then, add the biscuit crumbs, 1 cup at a time, and mix until fully combined.
- Scoop the peanut butter mixture into the prepared baking pan and press it down into one even layer. Set aside.
To make the chocolate topping:
- Add the chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanut butter to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 20-30 increments, stirring well after each increment, until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture on top of the peanut butter layer and spread it around into one even layer.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 1 and 1/2 hours or until the bars are firm and the chocolate topping is set. Once the bars are firm, lift them out of the pan using the overhang from the foil or parchment paper, slice, and enjoy!
Reference : sallysbakingaddiction.com