Maska Natural Peanut Butter Smooth
₹271.00 – ₹511.00
Guarantee Safe Checkout
- 100% natural Peanut Butter made from premium quality Peanuts
- Excellent source of Protein, power packed with Vitamins & Minerals
- Maska Peanut Butter – ZERO Cholesterol, NO Trans Fat, NO Hydrogenated Oils, Gluten-free.
- NO Added Artificial Colours or Preservatives, making it diet-friendly and keto-friendly.
Looking for a smooth, silky spread to make your morning faster and smoother while leaving you satisfied with your favorite Peanut Butter Sandwich? You’ve come to the right place.
Maska’s All Natural Peanut Butter Smooth is made with natural ingredients, from which peanuts are made fresh on farms before going into the production process, thus providing a natural delivery to your door without chemicals.
Benefits of Maska All Natural Peanut Butter Smooth:
- Promotes Weight Management – Full of the right amount of Fiber and Protein, helps reduce your hunger and helps you lose weight
- Heart Healthy – All natural peanut butter contains more saturated fats than saturated fats making it a fatty food that can reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Reduce your risk of diabetes – Packed with all natural, high quality ingredients, our peanut butter can go a long way in reducing your risk of diabetes by preventing sudden sugar spikes.
- Promotes strong muscular and skeletal health – Iron and calcium are found in abundance in peanut butter which is essential for circulating oxygen in the blood and promoting healthy, strong bones and muscles.
Ingredients: Roasted Peanuts, Brown sugar, Pink Salt
People can add all-natural peanut butter smooth to their diet by the following ways:
- To make regular peanut butter sandwiches, use whole fruits, and whole wheat bread.
- Spread all-natural peanut butter on rice cakes and top with slices of banana.
- Beat the Thai nut dressing with salads, using lemon juice, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and honey.
- Add a tablespoon of all-natural peanut butter to the smoothies to make them more filling.
- Dip the apple slices and pears in the peanut butter for a light meal.
- Stir in peanut butter in yogurts or warm oatmeal.
300g, 500g, 1KG